I’ve taught many of the principles and habits in depth, but never have I taught the entire system in one sitting.
As a heads up, this is longer than my normal podcasts, nearly 2 hours long. Feel free to break up your listening into multiple sittings. But I decided to leave this recording in tact in one place as a reference for you going forward.
Before you listen to this Podcast I highly encourage you to download and print these free tools and resources (no opt-in needed):
More helpful links:
I will be referencing these tools throughout the episode, and these are the essential resources for establishing this powerful set of habits in your own life.
With the daily habit system I teach in this episode you have the power to radically improve your experience in life. This is the system I personally rely on every single day to keep me connected to my higher self and my inner source of joy.
This is literally the crash course in “How to Live a Truly Amazing Life.”
I hope it serves you!
Please forgive the live broadcast aspects of this recording. It’s not the most polished or refined speaking I’ve ever done by any means…lots of ‘Ums’ and ‘You know’s’. But as you look past that and just focus on the message, and implement the system I share with you, it will transform your life in positive ways.
To get on the notification list for all my live broadcasts and podcasts going forward, just click the ‘join’ button at the top of this page.
What to expect for the future of Truly Amazing Life show and podcast
Going forward, I will be podcasting a lot more, but the format will be different than before. Instead of only interviewing others, it will probably look like a mixture of this. I will:
– Personally teach about each of the 12 pillars of a Truly Amazing Life regularly.
– Answer any of your questions that come up.
– Hold regular live “office hours” where you can call in (first-come-first-served) and ask me your questions in person. I will do my best to support you and answer them…and then everyone will be able to benefit from those conversations.
– Periodically interview other inspiring people to get fresh perspectives and examples of people living the 12 pillars of a Truly Amazing Life.
– Broadcast more frequent, shorter messages to you as opposed to only longer-format interviews.
Looking forward to serving you and interacting with you a lot more going forward.