I had to make you one more design – a bunch of people were excited about the hoodie I sent out yesterday so it got my cogs turning for another one…
…EICFYB carved in stone
What do you think?
If you don’t know what this means…this is not the hoodie for you 😉
If you do??Well…you know what to do!
This one’s a zip-up style…and it only lasts for 5 days.
I set a short campaign ’cause I want to be sporting one of these around town sooner;)
Who’s with me? I can’t wait for the fun conversations this is going to create.
I only need 4 more fellow EICFYB believers to join me & make it a reality 🙂
Make Today Amazing!
P.S. – Super glad to see this Shirt design getting fast support so it’s going to print! I was going to be bummed if I missed getting this one in the brown that it was designed for. Last chance to get in on this one is Monday
P.P.S. – Last call for the upcoming ‘Create The Life You Want’ training that also starts Monday!
Here’s some of what we’ll cover:
– Why the habit of daily journaling will transform your life forever (The tricks of the trade to escape the the drudgery of documentation and feel the daily thrill of self-exploration)
– 8 powerful journaling processes that will take you to new levels of creativity, freedom, and enthusiasm for your life. (And the step-by-step guidance to get these processes turned into habit)
– Discover the simple journaling system that makes daily consistency a snap (And it’s completely portable and easily travels with you wherever you go, so you always have the most important tools for creating an Truly Amazing Life no matter where you are)
– Exact Step-By-Step instructions for creating a powerful vision and theme for your life for 2015. (December is the month for review of the past and creation of the future you want…don’t miss this important window of time for creating the life you want)
– Learn how to tap in to your hidden power within using just a pen & a lined sheet of paper (This is the one daily process I absolutely never miss if I can at all help it – I can’t wait to teach you this emotionally charging and life altering writing method.This is my favorite part of every day…it almost always ends with tears of joy.)