**First a disclaimer:If you don’t believe in God or that you were created by a power greater than you, you’ll have to adapt this message somewhat to get the value from it…just a heads up.
I’ve got an encouragement for you that I think will bless your life if you take me up on it.
Let me explain…
Lately it’s rare that a day goes by where I don’t spend time in conversation with my creator…in writing.
I’ve prayed throughout my life verbally, and in my thoughts…but only more recently, I started making it a regular practice to have conversations with God in writing.
It’s been…well…pretty amazing.
And it just dawned on me that maybe you haven’t heard lately what your creator thinks about you.
And that maybe it has been a struggle lately for some of you not to buy into some of the nonsense that we all hear in our heads about ‘not being good enough‘ or other similar lies we get bombarded with.
Well…I don’t claim to speak for the creator of the universe…but I do like to imagine what such a being thinks of me and what He would say to me if He were sitting next to me…
…Because every time I do it fills me with peace, and a motivation for life that has become so addicting that I really, really miss it when it’s not there.
So today, my encouragement to you is to just give that a shot!
Start a conversation with God in writing…and see what happens!
Ask Him what He thinks of you!
(If the idea of God doesn’t work for you – the adaptation to this is simply to talk to your self in writing – Just speak to the most loving part of your self you can imagine.)
Just say whatever’s on your mind, ask questions, listen for answers, and write whatever thoughts come up.
I’d love to hear how that goes for you if you do it.
It has become a foundational daily practice for me.
It’s actually a big part of the ‘The Daily Journaling Habit’ I’ll be teaching in the upcoming one month email training on the pillar of CREATE…
…Which starts this Monday.
Here are some of the other life-changing things I’m packing into December’s training for you:
– Why the habit of daily journaling will transform your life forever (The tricks of the trade to escape the the drudgery of documentation and feel the daily thrill of self-exploration)
– 8 powerful journaling processes that will take you to new levels of creativity, freedom, and enthusiasm for your life. (And the step-by-step guidance to get these processes turned into habit)
– Discover the simple journaling system that makes daily consistency a snap (And it’s completely portable and easily travels with you wherever you go, so you always have the most important tools for creating an Truly Amazing Life no matter where you are)
– Exact Step-By-Step instructions for creating a powerful vision and theme for your life for 2015. (December is the month for review of the past and creation of the future you want…don’t miss this important window of time for creating the life you want)
– Learn how to tap in to your hidden power within using just a pen & a lined sheet of paper (This is the one daily process I absolutely never miss if I can at all help it – I can’t wait to teach you this emotionally charging and life altering writing method.This is my favorite part of every day…it almost always ends with tears of joy.)
This is such a fun & life-changing topic!
I can’t wait to help you create amazingness in your life for those that are able to join me.
And meanwhile, I mean it when I said I’d love to hear how those conversations go for you.
Make Today Amazing!
P.S. – There’s no monthly contract or obligation if you join me for the monthly training.
Staying in for just one month is totally fine! A simple email is all it takes to stop or start your subscription any time.