"To Live A Truly Amazing Life... MAKE TODAY AMAZING"
Get Daily Inspiration From #1 Bestselling Author & Life Coach Aaron Kennard – IT’S FREE
- In his 89th year, Sal Valdovinos is still ambitiously working to do good with the time he is given. Currently he hopes yet that he is able to publish a book he calls ‘Life Solutions’, strategies he has learned through his lifetime of work and service to others He is passionate about contributing to Read More…Read More »
- Luminita is the author of the blog purposefairy.com and she wrote one of the most viral personal growth blog post in history. 15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy – Over 1.2 MILLION people shared it on Facebook. I met Luminita last year and first heard her touching story. Rough is a total understatement Read More…Read More »
- **First a disclaimer:If you don’t believe in God or that you were created by a power greater than you, you’ll have to adapt this message somewhat to get the value from it…just a heads up. I’ve got an encouragement for …Read More »
- This has been a long time in coming – but it’s time. I just launched a campaign to start flooding the world with more positivity in a major way… The first official ‘Make Today Amazing’ T-Shirt campaign to be shipped …Read More »
- If so…good!! Keep doing it! Most of the time that question “are you talking to yourself?” is used as a derogatory statement – questioning someone’s sanity. Sometimes we’re surprised in life to discover that what we thought we knew is …Read More »
- My heart hurts for those of you going through deep emotional pain that won’t seem to go away… …Like this: === “Hi Aaron, I am very emotional unstable this week.I feel lost in my life. I have been crying everyday, …Read More »
- In his 89th year, Sal Valdovinos is still ambitiously working to do good with the time he is given. Currently he hopes yet that he is able to publish a book he calls ‘Life Solutions’, strategies he has learned …Read More »
Aaron – this past week has been great – you have helped me formulate a plan – my mind is being transfixed from negative to positive. I now am starting to believe the best is ahead of me. I am a warrior and finisher!