"To Live A Truly Amazing Life... MAKE TODAY AMAZING"
Get Daily Inspiration From #1 Bestselling Author & Life Coach Aaron Kennard – IT’S FREE
- Here’s a powerful discussion on habits with one of the best selling authors in all of Amazon on the topic. I was really interested to hear what made him tick, why he was so interested in writing about habits, and specifically what habits he most attributes to propelling his success and happiness in life. Read More…Read More »
- One line pretty well sums up the truth that transformed Jay Forte from someone depressed, trudging along, and at the brink of death… …To a person thriving, thrilled with life, and serving others in a major way. He came across this thought after years and years of trying unsuccessfully to be the person he Read More…Read More »
- I wonder if this is kind of what it feels like for some people when they die? Minus the physical pain. Not to be all melodramatic…but it’s what came to mind. On Saturday I’m leaving Boulder – a place I …Read More »
- I listened to an interview of Perry Marshall by my friend Dane Maxwell that touched a chord with me. Perry said he has heard this type of story at least a hundred times from people: “Business is going great, then …Read More »
- It seems like I keep hearing this sentiment, that ‘happiness has eluded me’. Last week Barb said: “Since starting Affirm Your Truth, I have actually touched happiness and I am so grateful because it has eluded me all my life.” …Read More »
- Many of you are now finishing up the one-month journey of Affirm Your Truth and I’m always excited to see feedback from you. I love hearing about the amazing breakthroughs! Like this from a couple days ago… === “Thanks for …Read More »
- Do you ever doubt that everything is conspiring for your benefit? Well you’re certainly not alone if so… …And thanks to a couple great questions raised the other day…now’s a good time to re-address some foundational points of the Truly …Read More »
Aaron – this past week has been great – you have helped me formulate a plan – my mind is being transfixed from negative to positive. I now am starting to believe the best is ahead of me. I am a warrior and finisher!